Electrical & Avionics Systems Design
Power Distribution Installation Design:
- Creating of main aircraft logic diagrams, electrical load analysis
- AC and DC Electrical System Design
- Loaded Buses Design
- Circuit Breaker Panels’ Electrical Design and Mechanical Design in concert with Mechanical Designers
Lighting System Installation Design:
- Design of essential and nonessential lighting circuits
- Flight Compartment Lights, Panel Lights, Cabin Lights, Exterior Lights and others
Avionic Installation Design:
- Intercom and Interphone
- HF, VHF, UHF, VOR, DME, GPWS and others
Wiring Harness Electrical design
- Development and maintenance of basic cable/wire harness detail and assembly designs
- Assistance with engineering design disposition on discrepancies
- Development and maintenance of basic electrical product detail, assembly and installation designs according documented processes, specifications and procedures that support the design and manufacture of electrical commodities.
- Collecting of data to support the development of Statements of Work; assisted in Data Gathering of Supplier Capabilities.
- Review of functional and physical Input used in the development of integrated design and system architecture.